1. This Copyright Notice governs your use of the web page at DixieSCV.org and its associated services, which are owned and operated by DixieSCV.org ("Owner"). Your use of DixieSCV.org constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions provided here. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the web site where DixieSCV.org is located.
2. You acknowledge that the web page DixieSCV.org contains information and/ or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of DixieSCV.org or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the "Content"). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through DixieSCV.org. If you want to use any content of DixieSCV.org for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of DixieSCV.org.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by DixieSCV.org or the owner of the software's patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on the DixieSCV.org any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from DixieSCV.org, and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to DixieSCV.org the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on DixieSCV.org without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content on DixieSCV.org that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of DixieSCV.org. "Free" content may be downloaded for your personal use or noncommercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and "free" content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of DixieSCV.org or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than DixieSCV.org.
5. The above terms and the whole Copyright Notice is generated by Copyright Button ™. You are the dial up user: 171246210-dsl.ecsis.net and your IP address is 18.104.22.168. We are confident that you have understood your rights and obligations in concern to the use of DixieSCV.org and that you agree with the terms described above.